Revamped BugTriage dev wiki page

Hello,

I've made some changes to the bug triage page on the dev wiki [1].

I wanted to make it easier for someone new to jump in and understand
what we're trying to do with our bug triage. The previous page was a
highly interesting read but, perhaps, made it harder to find out what
actions to take.

My aim was to reduce the amount of the text on the page without losing
what was important. Naturally, my view of what is important will clash
with that of others so please do complain if I've removed something
you consider vital.

1. https://dev.launchpad.net/BugTriage

--
Matthew Revell -- https://launchpad.net/~matthew.revell
Launchpad.net -- cross-project collaboration and hosting

Follow ups