Love from Budapest

Hi folks,

I've just published a small blog post[1] talking about Launchpad reception at
UDS. In line with what Ian already said, from the outside, Launchpad is going
very well. People really appreciates the performance work and are thrilled by
the new bug subscription control.

It's worth watching Jono's Launchpad lightning talk[2]. Not only because it's
an excellent lightning talk, but also to get a feel for the audience reaction
which was very much in line with the individual feedback we got.

Working remotely it's easy to lose perspective. But like Kiko used to say,
what we have achieved is "AMAZING". So take a moment to rejoice: what we are
doing is being noticed and appreciated. There are hundreds of people out there
who are happy by the work we are doing. Sure, there will still be a lot of
stuff that we can do better, improve and fix. But that shouldn't prevent us
from appreciating the path walked up to now.

[1] http://blog.launchpad.net/general/love-from-budapest
[2] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Cxs9OHIBcs#t=0h17m34s

--
Francis J. Lacoste