Fixing stuff on the bug page regarding subscription widgets

Hi all,

For anyone interested in working on fixing any of the bugs for bug page
subscription widgets (and especially JS) like "Subscribe",
"Unsubscribe", "Mute", "Subscribe someone else" and the list of
subscribers, do note that we are still working on fixing one bug that
does some heavy refactoring of the subscribers list and all the
subscription widgets:

  https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/772754

The all-in-one.png mockup there is where we are going, but we do not
promise to fix all the bugs in the area.  We'd just like to kindly ask
you to abstain from changing any code heavily there since that is going
to cause problems for one of us when trying to merge stuff in.

Also note that the fix for
https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/772763 is only on db-stable
for now, which does some refactoring as well.  For that reason, we are
mostly doing our development based off db-stable.

We hope to have the bug fixed this week, but I'd like us to avoid any
duplicate work or large conflicts.  Sorry for the confusion, and
especially to those who've already started on something in the area (hi
William :).

Cheers,
Danilo