Re: Fwd: Test runner FAILED

On 1 June 2011 14:17, Henning Eggers <henning.eggers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I and Abel have been getting these back from ec2 test runs. It happens on
> different branches. Looks like it fails to send the report email because of a
> size restriction violation.
>
> Anybody seen this before? Is this a known problem or should I invest time to
> find out what this is about.

I've encountered this problem. I think it's because we're getting logs
back as test details from view tests (or tests running in particular
layers... I've not dug to find out where they're coming from). These
can be fairly long, and if there are enough failures the test result
log ends up being huge.

It would be cool if the process that emails the results back from ec2
could, if it encounters an error like this, instead paste the results
somewhere (http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/ comes to mind) and email a link
to it.

Gavin.