Re: Launchpad wikis

Hello,

I know that you have suggested that we use buildout to keep the version of
wikkid separate from the launchpad code. However, on the
LEP<https://dev.launchpad.net/LEP/Wiki>,
people have expressed concern that doing it this way will create "problems
like we had with loggerhead"- just not being completely integrated with the
rest of launchpad. Also, though wikkid has most of the features that are
needed, people might want to change it so that it is more suited toward
launchpad, and keeping it separate may make this more difficult.

Let me know if you have any further thoughts on this issue; I'm proposing
that we still use the wikkid code, but adapt it to be a launchpad
application (lp.wiki), and not an external dependency.

Thanks,

Geoff