Re: Changing Lp to not conflate public, private, and securty visibility

Hi Curtis,

Thanks for this thorough analysis. One thing that I'm not clear on: with
your new rules, are we dropping the support for public security bug? (A
bug marked as a security vulnerability but is not private?)

Or would they just become "public bug" as part of your rules?

Cheers

--
Francis J. Lacoste
francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx