Re: Recruiting user testing participants while they're using Launchpad

On 5 July 2011 14:30, Graham Binns <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 5 July 2011 14:13, Matthew Revell <matthew.revell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Here's how I imagine it'd work. Let's say we're adding an in-line
>> commenting feature to diffs in merge proposals. When someone was
>> looking at a merge proposal page, we could pop-up a JS overlay that
>> invites them to take part in a phone/Skype call. They'd have the
>> option to enter their phone number/Skype ID/whatever, or select "Ask
>> me another time" or "Never ask me about this again".
>
> This sounds like a cool idea. We might want to make it possible for
> people to say "Never ask me about any of these features at all, ever,"

Ah, yes, that's what I meant by "Never ask me about this again". I had
in mind that there'd be a X, or some other way, for closing the
overlay to make it go away without opting out of such testing
entirely.

--
Matthew Revell -- https://launchpad.net/~matthew.revell
Launchpad.net -- cross-project collaboration and hosting