Re: Recruiting user testing participants while they're using Launchpad

On 5 July 2011 14:57, Aaron Bentley <aaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Be careful how you do this.  If it looks like one of those pop-up "Would
> you like to take a survey about our site" messages, many of us will
> close it instantly.

Agreed. However, I think Nigel's suggestion of limiting this to the
Beta time might mitigate that somewhat, since as a member of that team
you'd be made aware that you'd be getting this kind of message.

That said, what if we were to use a slim overlay at the top or bottom
of the page? Something unobtrusive that doesn't stop you from
interacting with the LP.

--
Graham Binns | PGP Key: EC66FA7D
http://launchpad.net/~gmb