updated docs for making new projects

https://dev.launchpad.net/CreatingNewProjects

This refines what we had before and starts offering advice on the
naming of things and specifics on the LP project setup. We'll need
this as we start spinning out components in any substantial volume.

One difference to note is that we're no longer trying to fit
everything under the lazr banner: many of the things we do should fit
into the larger ecosystem (e.g. twisted things are best named 'txFOO'.

I've sought approval for some tweaks to the licensing stuff - just
streamlining - from Elliot, will keep everyone posted.

-Rob

Follow ups