Re: 810290 mail-scope after-action review

On 3 August 2011 11:49, Martin Pool <mbp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  * It was nice that putting a qa plan onto the bug let Gavin qa the
> bug for me and it was good that the qa procedure did catch the latent
> problem before it went to production.  I will do this again, probably
> earlier in the pipeline.

One suggestion from Robert: saying "test x, y, z" can tend to lose out
on the benefit of a third party testing something the developer didn't
think of.  So, perhaps the qa instructions should be more in the form
of describing what kind of thing has changed, or the should at least
have an open ended invitation to test around that area.