Re: merge-proposal-jobs interruption incident

I spoke with Aaron on IRC.  he identified 820510 and 820511 as the biggest bang for the buck.  He did not want to mark these as critical.  I don't really agree, but I also don't really care a lot.  Yellow hopes to tackle at least one of those RSN.

Gary

>>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/820516