Re: test rebuilds

Hi Matthias,

On 11-08-22 04:41 AM, Julian Edwards wrote:
> (CC to launchpad-dev for the attention of the maintenance squads)
>
> On Friday 19 August 2011 23:07:15 Matthias Klose wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> started another test build today on the non-virtualized armel buildds.
>> https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+archive/test-rebuild-20110819/
>> would be nice to have a ftbfs page for this rebuild too.
>>
>> for the x86 rebuild, I'm currently running a script to score up builds on a
>> regular basis. Looking at the currently running builds in the test archive,
>> I'm rescoring builds up to ten builds on amd64 and i386. That means, that
>> I'm using roughly half of the buildds, minus/plus some errors. Poor man's
>> scheduling, but with the current scheduling, the builds just didn't happen
>> (zero, or maybe two test rebuilds).

I'm wondering if you are using the script I wrote in
ubuntu-archive-tools, or another one you rolled yourself up? That script
default to using about 25% of the builder (but you can tweak it up using
a param).

https://code.launchpad.net/~flacoste/ubuntu-archive-tools/copy-build-scheduler/+merge/69370

>> I'm currently screen-scraping the web pages for the test rebuilds, but get
>> some inconsistent results. calling wget --no-cache seems to help, but not
>> always. Would it be possible to expose some more things for the test
>> rebuilds in the launchpad API?
>>
>>   Matthias
>
> What sort of API things do you need?  Builds are already fairly well exposed.

Indeed, what API are you missing? Some more Build and Builder API were
exposed recently (as part of enabling the above script.)

--
Francis J. Lacoste
francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx