public service announcement: Stuart acting LP TA for 2 weeks

Everything going well I will be on (paternity) leave from
monday/tuesday next week for 2 weeks, then phasing back in in
some-not-yet-clear-fashion :)

Stuart has graciously agreed to add wearing a robert-mask to his day
to day tasks during this period: production change approvals, snooping
on random merge proposals etc will all be him. He is unlikely to
attend the weekly TL meeting given its timing :).

Please give him exactly as hard a time as you give me :>

In dire emergencies (things that need me specifically and cannot wait)
I can be reached: we will be on-grid & at home. For all else, please
either work with Stuart, or be patient for my return :)

I have in-progress work on the prerequisites to let folk cheaply and
easily do SOA microservices, but I will send a separate mail with the
progress on that.

-Rob