Ian Booth graduates to full reviewer

We no longer have a team structure or regular meetings to pass this through, nor any standing procedures that I can find, so I'm winging this. If I'm skipping a step: too bad, we'll patch it up later but the decision stands.

As Ian "wallyworld" Booth's review mentor, I'm satisfied that he needs no further mentoring. In perhaps the world's only promotion of this kind, he loses a star.

Ian's recent review of Henning's JavaScript branch shows that Ian has grown from a shy, good-natured, if-that's-alright-with-you commenter to a vicious shark who will go as deep as it takes to find out what's wrong with your branch. And that's how I like my reviewers. Congratulations Ian!

Jeroen

Follow ups