Re: handling of stdout/err/in in subprocesses and test runner hangs / subunit corruption

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 11:52 AM, Steve Kowalik
<steve.kowalik@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 13/09/11 09:29, Robert Collins wrote:
>>
>> In the near future I hope we'll move buildbot to lxc based parallel
>> testing, which runs local ssh sessions to control test processes, so
>> this sort of failure will cause buildbot hangs. Thats 'Real Bad' :).
>
> So we continue to perpetuate the use of buildbot. How excellent. :-(

Not necessarily. 'The thing that does our CI'. I couldn't care less
what it is :). If jenkins can setup an LXC testing container as part
of setting up a slave that would be awesome too.

-Rob