Re: Failed attempt to contribute to lazr.restfulclient

On Tue, 13 Sep 2011 11:43:23 +0100, Jonathan Lange <jml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Once I figured out how to get past that, and buildout ran
> successfully, I tried running the tests. They failed[3].

I believe there are some tests that are only supposed to be run within
launchpad's test harness. Perhaps I'm misremembering and it's
launchpadlib that is in that state, but I remember not being able to get
a clean test run on one of them without doing it in that way.

Such a dependency certainly makes it harder to contribute, and makes it
less likely that lazr.restfulclient will be reused by another project.

Thanks,

James