Re: ec2 land not playing nice

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 8:24 AM, Graham Binns <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> ec2 land appeared to be working fine for me yesterday, but my branch
> bounced out due to conflicts with devel. When I remerged devel and
> tried to run ec2 land, I got this error:
>
> ConfigParser.MissingSectionHeaderError: File contains no section headers.
> file: <???>, line: 1
> '{Gl\xf8)\x07\xac\xbd:\xb5\xeb\x99\xc8\xc8RZ\x0e\x88\x8b\x10\x8f\xbc\xd0\x14\xbc\x9a\xf8\n'
>
> (Full traceback here: http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/694983/)
>
> I know that I've got a wonky config file somewhere, but I don't know
> where. Anyone got any ideas?

I don't know for sure. If it's a file, I'd guess maybe somewhere in
~/.launchpadlib or ~/.config/launchpadlib. However, that stack trace
seems to indicate that a StringIO(value) is being passed around and
causing the corruption. In which case, you might want to remove keys
from your keyring. In GNOME Passwords and Keys, you want to look for
"network password" and delete that.

OTOH, it might be worth hacking
/home/graham/launchpad/lp-sourcedeps/eggs/lazr.restfulclient-0.12.0-py2.6.egg/lazr/restfulclient/authorize/oauth.py
to print out some more info.

jml