DB process change: new users must be set up on production before landing

Hi everyone,

I've just revised the DB user section of the DB change policy[1] to
require that new users, or access to existing users from new machines,
must be set up on production before a branch requiring the change is
landed. Previously this was only required at some point before the
branch was deployed.

This is similar to our rules around the sequencing of model and DB
patches, where we now require prerequisite changes to be entirely
deployed before anything dependent can land.

Moving these deployment sequence points to pre-landing makes deployments
faster, easier and safer. I believe the slight delays brought by the
policies to some landings are a good trade-off here.

Thanks,
William

[1]
<https://dev.launchpad.net/PolicyAndProcess/DatabaseSchemaChangesProcess#Notes_on_Changing_security.cfg>