Re: Daily exploratory testing: target picker

On 24/09/11 07:04, Diogo Matsubara wrote:
- Unsubscribing yourself from a private bug leaves the bug orphaned.
As the reporter, even if you unsubscribe I think the bug should be
available to you.

- Another small issue: the error page returned is a 404 (not found)
rather than a 403 forbidden.

This is intended behaviour. We would rather deny the existence of private bugs that the user can not see (404), rather than saying "There is something here you can't see." (403).

                                        Steve
Launchpad Developer
Canonical, Ltd