Re: Cached WADL corruption

ISTR that you left a player from the "which code base is it" game.  I think this constraint comes from httplib2.

http://code.google.com/p/httplib2/issues/detail?id=125
http://code.google.com/p/httplib2/issues/detail?id=66
https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpadlib/+bug/459418

https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpadlib/+bug/513116 seems to want to collect other problems, but doesn't have any so far.

That's all the help I know to give.  Maybe httplib2 can be subclassed to have better behavior, since the maintainer doesn't appear to actually have taken the available fixes, according to the comments in the issues linked above?

Gary