Deployment reports are now public

Hai world,

	For a while now Launchpad has been using deployment reports
that tell us what state our QA is in, which revisions are safe to
deploy to production, or which revisions are not safe to deploy since
they failed QA.

	Some time ago, I started the process to make these reports
public, and I'm proud to announce that today, they are! The deployment
report for stable now lives at:

	http://lpqateam.canonical.com/qa-reports/deployment-stable.html

	For Launchpad developers that have the old location bookmarked,
I've added a redirect for you. I plan to leave it in place for
approximately one month, or until someone yells at me to remove it.

(For those of you with lpqateam access, please don't remove the old directory even though it appears empty, the redirect is hosted there!)

                                        Steve
Launchpad Developer
Canonical, Ltd

Follow ups