Re: Bug tagging

Hi Julian,

У сре, 05. 10 2011. у 11:52 +0100, Julian Edwards пише:

> This is just a polite reminder to please tag bugs that you triage.  The tags
> are listed here https://dev.launchpad.net/LaunchpadBugTags
> in case you forgot what they are for.

I do that whenever I know off the top of my head what tags to apply (and
auto-completion helps me).  Otherwise, I'd have to spend hours just
triaging bugs (which might be the way to go, but atm, we try to keep
triage simple for now).

> Tagging bugs is important as it makes it much easier to search and filter them
> later.

Agreed, but doing proper tagging requires intimate code knowledge.  I
felt comfortable doing that for translations in the past, but I
definitely would not be able to do that properly for most other parts of
Launchpad.

Cheers,
Danilo