Re: obsolete feature flags

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 9:16 AM, Abel Deuring
<abel.deuring@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I tried to get an overview of our current usage of feature flags: Which
> flags appear in https://launchpad.net/+feature-rules, which flags are
> documented in lp.services.features.flags.flag_info, which flags appear
> somewhere in the code base without appearing in flag_info. This is what
> I found:

Thanks for doing this.  We certainly need to keep the feature flags
gardened.

A related thought I had while reading this is that we should enhance
https://launchpad.net/+feature-info to include in its list of
undocumented flags any flags that have rules but no documentation (at
the moment it only lists flags that have been used but aren't
documented).

--
Benji York