Re: Rendering templates either server or client-side

Hi Graham,

Yes, the mustache support has landed. The new bug listings are up for review.

Aaron

Graham Binns <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Aaron,

On 14 October 2011 22:13, Aaron Bentley <aaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've just given Launchpad the ability to render a given template either
> server-side or client-side.  I've done this because the
> CustomBugListings feature means we'll want to render bug listings on the
> client and server sides, and we have a new design for them.

That's awesome. When you say "I've just given" do you mean this has
landed on devel? If so, thank you. (I don't have a use for it yet
myself, but it's still funky and cool).

--
Graham Binns | PGP Key: EC66FA7D
http://launchpad.net/~gmb