Help with a hung test

I need a hand with
https://code.launchpad.net/~rvb/launchpad/rabbit-bug-860422/+merge/78116.

I've been trying to land this pretty simple branch to improve how we
deal with RabbitMQ errors but I'm stuck with a weird problem I appear to
be unable to diagnose properly.

At first the tests added in this branch were failing when the whole test
suite was ran in ec2 but not when launched in isolation or even when the
test_rabbit module was tested.  After trying to fight with this (I tried
to use a canonicloud instance to bisect what appeared to be a test
isolation problem but it looks like canonicloud is not reliable enough
for that yet ‑ I had a different set of test failures each time I ran
the test suite) I gave up, filed a bug and commented out the two tests
in question because we need to the oops reporting.

Now that this branch adds no test, it's still failing with a weird error
"A test appears to be hung. There has been no output for 600 seconds.".

Here is the end of the ouput http://paste.ubuntu.com/720788/ and the
full output : http://paste.ubuntu.com/720810/.

I confess I've no idea how this test
(lp.archivepublisher.tests.test_publisher.TestPublisher.testReleaseFileForI18n)
is related to the RabbitMQ code :(.

R.

Follow ups