Subject: Juju workshop
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 12:12:53 -0400
From: Jorge O. Castro <jorge@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: canonical-juju@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,  Juan Negron
<juan.negron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Marc Cluet <marc.cluet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Dustin Kirkland <kirkland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Clint Byrum
<clint.byrum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi guys,

Since people keep asking about charms, we're going to do a 2 hour
workshop on Friday on how to write charms, Q+A, best practice etc.
I've chatted with Mark Mims and he's onboard but it'd be nice to get
more charm experts involved.

So far the ISD team and the Launchpad team have shown great interest,
the goal will be to get a high bandwidth discussion on how to write
charms with attendees, and of course, see if they can commit to
finishing a charm and submitting it to the store.

Friday at 11am to 1pm, Bonaire 8: Juju Charm School

--
Jorge Castro
Canonical Ltd.