Re: Running txlongpoll tests with subunit/testtools

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 3:19 AM, Gavin Panella
<gavin.panella@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Rob,
>
> I tried getting the txlongpoll tests running with subunit, but the
> entry-point for testtools was easier to bend to into shape for
> buildout so I tried that first.
>
> However, the test suite hung. I also tried with plain unittest and
> trial, but was only able to run the tests Zope's test runner. I'm not
> going to spend much more time on this now, but perhaps you have some
> ideas.

For the oops-* projects I've just done
bin/py -m subunit.run package.tests.test_suite
or equally we could do
bin/py -m subunit.run discover

And it should Just Work.

When you say 'entry point' do you mean having a function that takes
argv, which buildout can make a dedicated script for? We can do that
for subunit pretty easily, I think.

-Rob