PPA job notifications

Hello Huw,

I just had a conversation with Matthew and a few others on IRC about adding
some sort of notification area to the PPA pages and we'd like to solicit your
design input please!

The basic issue is that copying packages to a PPA frequently times out, so we
want to switch PPA copying to a background job.  However, we currently have no
way of telling the user that a copy is in progress or indeed if one failed.

So what we'd like is some sort of notification area that we can display
somewhere on all a PPA's related pages, as long as you are an uploader, that
shows something like this:

| Package Name | Version  | Copied From | Copied By  | Target Series | Status
| coolpackage  | 1.1~ppa1 | PPA for ... | cooluser   | oneiric       | FAILED
| cooltool     | 2.3~ppa4 | PPA for ... | cooluser   | oneiric       | COPYING

When a copy completes successfully we expect the relevant line to disappear.
A failed copy should remain displayed forever until someone acks it.

We also want to eventually link this with the longpoll infrastructure so
everything appears and disappears automatically.

Do you have any thoughts on how this can slot into the PPA pages?

Cheers