Re: ec2 test failures

Update:

Brad has looked into this, and I tried to do an assist.  We are still working on it.

If anyone is interested in the details:

- This can be reproduced reliably by running the full test suite on ec2 or buildbot.
- We can't yet dupe the problem locally, running all the tests in the layer or all the tests in the pertinent module or all the tests in lp.code.
- We've looked at broad diffs and have not seen a smoking gun.
- The symptom has two oddities: it says that we are duplicating a factory generated ID, which should never happen, *and* it is the same "randomly generated" ID for every test run, which should (almost) never happen.

People report seeing this first in LP revision 14301.  Buildbot last passed revision 14297.  Therefore (given that this is not intermittent) the revisions that may have caused this are these:

14298 Ian Booth [r=sinzui][bug=879103] Prevent teams from transitioning to an illegal
	subscription policy.

14299 Stuart Bishop [r=rvb][no-qa] Attach a link to the previous OOPS generated in the
 request, if any.

14300 Gavin Panella [r=rvb][bug=874250] Introduce an LRU cache for (distribution_id,
 sourcepackagename_id) --> dsp_id mappings to improve performance of
 the DistributionSourcePackage --> DistributionSourcePackageInDatabase
 smoke-and-mirrors trick.

14301 Gavin Panella [r=rvb][bug=874250] Set max_bug_heat with a lazily evaluated
 expression in recalculateBugHeatCache().

Being unable to duplicate this outside of the full suite is a real drag, of course, but we're on the trail.

Gary