Re: pqm testfix-only mode

Hi Evan. Our testfix machinery is very much a Rube Goldberg machine and I do not recommend that you follow its implementation.

That said, if you need details, I am one of the people who can provide them.

The quick answer to your question is that pqm has acceptance rules that you can change out with a file. When a local long-running process notices that buildbot failed, it changes the pqm rules into a file that tells PQM to accept nothing except those commits with "[testfix]" in the message. That is testfix mode.

Gary