New graphs monitoring the Launchpad review process

Hi launchpadders,

I've set-up some graphs to track our our review process.

(I apologize to non-Canonical folks, these graphs should be public, but
our graphing infrastructure doesn't allow us to have different ACLs on
different charts, so it's Canonical-only for now. IS is working on a new
chart infrastructure, hopefully we'll be able to remove this limitation.)

https://lpstats.canonical.com/graphs/LPProjectReviewQueue/

This show the number of branches in Needs Review/In Review/Approved
states. The line is the number of branches merged in the last week.

https://lpstats.canonical.com/graphs/LPProjectReviewQueueAge/

This show the mean age of branch merge proposals in each state. (So age
of the merge proposal, not age of the branch. Same is true for the
merged in last week staff.)

And there are two graphs with the same data but excluding people member
of the ~launchpad team. (Basically, the "community" branches.)

https://lpstats.canonical.com/graphs/LPProjectCommunityReviewQueue/
https://lpstats.canonical.com/graphs/LPProjectCommunityReviewQueueAge/

Hopefully, this should help us better assess impact to changes in our
process.

Cheers

--
Francis J. Lacoste