OOPS-related questions

- What's the current policy for deleting old OOPSes?  If they are not
kept forever, we need to change our bug reporting policies somehow.

- On a related note, any idea why the OOPS mentioned in this bug does
not exist?  https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/899123 ->
https://lp-oops.canonical.com/oops.py/?oopsid=OOPS-93c9602da4a55064c5b25f5db810f54b

- On another related note, AIUI the OOPS file no longer are likely to be
directly on the devpad filesystem, but in the OOPS DB; and if they are
on devpad, then they will have a filename that has no correlation to the
OOPS id.  Therefore, to do a full manual search for an id that you
suspect might be missing a character or two, one would need to do
something like the following at the moment.  Is this correct?

1) something like this:

gary@carob:/srv/launchpad.net-logs/lpnet$ find -L . -path '*/OOPS-*'
-exec grep -Hn '93c9602da4a55064c5b25f5db810f54b' {} \;

(as you might expect, this went on so long I did a control-C.  I didn't
think harder about this to try and constrain further, though I might
have constrained the find with )

2) a LIKE search in the OOPS DB for an id containing
93c9602da4a55064c5b25f5db810f54b

Thanks

Gary

Follow ups