Re: thunder epic project, remove mochikit/yui2

On 01/06/2012 09:49 AM, Richard Harding wrote:
> I'm proposing a project for the sprints next week, but I need another
> person to help join the raid against the JS used in Launchpad.
>
> The goal is to finish getting rid of Mochikit and any YUI2 lingering around
> and get everything onto shiny YUI3 code. This should help with the download
> sizes and might help a little bit with JS memory usage.
>
> If you're interested let me know.

William's recent comment indicates we may have only two dependencies
left. Maybe the structural subscriptions code is dead since bugs stole
structural subscriptions in 2011. Help is ugly. We can hack it into
place, there are no tests for it, but I had wanted it to use ajax and
overlays rather than iframes.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/294656

--
Curtis Hovey