Re: YUI Combo loader status update

On Thu, 19 Jan 2012, curtis Hovey wrote:

> On 01/19/2012 06:46 AM, Ian Booth wrote:
>
> > Because I did a a lot of make testing, I got so fucked off with WADL and
> > mailman taking minutes to build that I added support in the Makefile to
> > make thinsg way quicker for devs:
> >
> > If LP_MAKE_NO_WADL is defined (can be set as env var), the WADL make
> > step is totally skipped.
> >
> > If LP_MAKE_KEEP_MAILMAN is defined, make clean does not remove the
> > compiled mailman and so the next make after a clean doesn't need to
> > rebuild it.
> >
> > The default make behaviour is as per normal. However, setting the above
> > 2 variables causes the make to complete in literally seconds \o/
>
> Does this mean that
>     make jsbuild
> doesn't work anymore? Doesn't make support a target to just build the
> combolodaer?

make jsbuild does work still, it's just that I'm sure Ian was testing a lot
of other things that need to get setup such as the convoy library, apache
config, etc. Those would require a lot of make clean && make.

make jsbuild is set to build the launchpad.js and popular the combo loader
build directory so it's fairly equivelent to what it was doing before.

Rick