oops-pruning bug

Hi, Abel.

We've begun to run out of disk space on devpad due to all the oops
piling up.  William has kindly offerred to try to get a fix for this
in his morning today, in order to get us some disk space back.  If he
can't fix it, he'll do some manual oops deleting, but obviously,
fixing it is better than blindly deleting old oops.

I just wanted to give you (and the list) a heads up, so others know
what's going on with the issue and so you know to check on the state
of the fix before diving back in during your morning tomorrow.

Cheers,
deryck

--
Deryck Hodge