Re: Changing privacy terminology

This all sounds much clearer.  I guess you're going to blog about it?

On 27 January 2012 07:17, curtis Hovey <curtis.hovey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I expect to see something like this
> when I open the visibility picker for a bug:
>
>    Public
>      Everyone can see this bug
>    Unembargoed Security
>      Everyone can see this resolved security related bug
>    Embargoed Security
>      Only users in the project's security policy can see this bug
>    User data
>      Only users in the project's user data policy can see this bug
>    Proprietary
>      Only users in the project's proprietary policy can see this bug

Is there an ordering or relation between these?  What if it's a
security bug that also happens to contain private user data?  Probably
it should never become public, but if the ordering is not clear in the
ui people might get it wrong.

--
Martin