Re: Launchpadlib newbie - strange error when changing bug attributes

On Saturday 18.02.2012 22:37:02 Bryce Harrington wrote:

> Alternatively (this is a common idiom):
>
>   brs = launchpad.projects['bug-repo-syncer']
>   for lp_task in brs.searchTasks(assignee=launchpad.me):
>       lp_bug = lp_task.bug
>       #...

This is basically what I'm doing in my program. And your code fails with the
exact same exception as my previous code if I change ``lp_bug`` like this:

        lp_bug.title = "Test bug"
        lp_bug.description = "A bug for testing launchpadlib."

So this is probably a bug in Launchpadlib, that usually goes unnoticed because
the typical application first looks at a bug (or any entity on Launchpad)
before changing it. As a matter of fact, I'm seeing this error in the test
suite, not in a real application. (Which does not exist yet.)

Should I file a bug report?

Eike.