announcing pybars - handlebars for Python

Hey everyone, I hope this is a pleasant surprise :)

After the discussion about templates and the general sense that
moustache wouldn't be able to hack it, I thought it wise to have a go
at getting a Python handlebars together - besides which, I haven't had
any hacking to do for a bit, and I was getting itchy :)

After a chunk of personal time, and a little work time, I'm proud to
present pybars - http://pypi.python.org/pypi/pybars, and lp:pybars - a
LGPL3 clean-room implementation of handlebars. I used the handlebars
acceptance test suite to define the broad behaviour - so there may be
some quirks here and there, and if so, I'll be delighted to review
patches or fix them myself.

This should be (better | have the potential to be better) than the
moustache implementation we have today, though I haven't yet profiled
it - I wanted to get it out there rather than obsessing about it :).

This is a regular Launchpad team owned project though, so don't be shy
about digging in and changing it to be better!

Cheers,
Rob

Follow ups