Re: Removing private distros from LEP/PrivateProjectsAndDistributions

On 02/20/2012 08:32 AM, Matthew Revell wrote:
> Hi Citrus,
>
> As I mentioned during the checkpoint call, Linaro are no longer
> interested in private distributions in Launchpad. As a result, I have
> removed them from the LEP (now PrivateProjects).
>
> However, I haven't touched the requirement about creating a distro with
> a blacklisted name as that is unrelated.

That is already solved in code. Each blacklisted name may have an admin
team. Members of the team can create the the name. You can create a
project that starts with 'launchpad' and someone in ubuntu one recently
used the nameblacklist powers to create a 'u1' or 'ubuntuone' project.

--
Curtis Hovey
http://launchpad.net/~sinzui