Re: server side rendering, client side rendering, forms, oh my.

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 5:25 PM, Benji York <benji.york@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> There is provision for non #! URLs.  See section 3.

So, I think what you mean is:
 - there is no need to render server side on the /normal/ URL for a
page just for search engines, as the mapping logic used for #! will
let you describe (to search engines) where to go to get a flat
rendered version of the page.
 - this would allow us to not browser sniff
 - but we would still need to have a server side render code-path,
which would have to do very similar stuff under such conditions to the
client side render

?

If so, I think its largely swings and roundabouts, we can abstract it
out fairly neatly either way, I think.

-Rob