auto staging buildd deployments (rt 49358)

Carrying on with the work we did on splitting out the buildds from
last year, with the help of cinerama and others from IS, we're soon
going to start automatically deploying from tip to the staging
buildds.  So if you need to change that machinery (which shouldn't be
all that often), the flow will be:

 - write, propose, review, and merge a change to
<https://code.launchpad.net/~canonical-launchpad-branches/launchpad-buildd/trunk>
 - <https://code.launchpad.net/~mbp/+recipe/launchpad-buildd-daily-to-staging>
will automatically build it (you might want to nudge it after your
commit)
 - package appears in
<https://code.launchpad.net/~canonical-launchpad-branches/launchpad-buildd/trunk>
 - puppet will pull it from that ppa on to the staging buildds

You can then do some kind of build on staging.l.n to try it in a
realisticish environment.

To deploy to lpnet, you'll need to also ask IS to verify and rebuild
the changes and then manually deploy them.

This isn't actually live yet but should be soon.

hth,
--
Martin

Follow ups