Re: cheap trunk LoC status check

Does diffstat handle the fact that fixing a typo in one line will delete
that line and then add it with the different content? I guess the point is
that of those 5.8k lines, prob 5.5k of them are just modifications, not
deletions.

It would be interesting to have a X lines modified, Y added, Z deleted
metric.

John
=:->