Re: Bugs - wiki guides

Hi Dan,

Thanks for sending this. I'd suggest you only work on this if you have
time I'll be emailing you shortly with an update that is relevant to
this.

On 11 May 2012 08:45, Dan Harrop-Griffiths <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm looking over the wiki at the moment and would love to have your
> input.

I think it's worth being specific about which wiki. We have a help
wiki, a dev wiki the internal Canonical wiki and the Ubuntu wiki.

> I've got a few key questions that I'd like as many of you as possible to answer:
>
> - What are the main things users want to do, when it comes to bugs?
> - What do users find most difficult/confusing?
> - What are the basic things that a new user will want to do/need to be
> able to do?
> - What are the most important things we've done that concern bugs in
> the last year or two that we need to write about/make sure the wiki is
> updated with?

I think you should also speak directly with people who use the bug
tracker and maybe also with the some of the LP devs.

--
Matthew Revell
Launchpad Product Manager

https://launchpad.net/~matthew.revell