combo loader enabled for ~launchpad

I just wanted to toss a heads up that the combo loader has been
enabled for all of ~launchpad today. This is part of a rollout that
included the orange team living with it on production for the last
little bit.

As a reminder, this means that you no longer have the giant
launchpad.js file in your network tree. Instead you'll see a couple of
calls to +combo/..... that load the JS required for the page to
function.

Please let me know if you hit any issues. There's still optimization
work to be done, but so far we've not found any issues. Common
problems might be modules that aren't in a YUI requires block or in a
.use() block that are indeed needed for the block to function.

If all goes well, we'd like to open it up to the beta users soon as
well.

Thanks everyone!

--

Rick Harding