5 second timeout progress - all new pages constrained to 5 seconds.

So, I finally made time today to progress the 5 second timeout effort
a bit more today.

As of now, the *default* hard timeout for LP pages is 5 seconds. Pages
with a 99th percentile larger than that have had a higher timeout set:
 9 seconds, if the page's 99th percentile render time was over 9 seconds
 Or the nearest second higher than the pages 99th percentile render time.

Specifically, a pageid with a 99th percentile render time of 6.1
seconds would end up with a 7s hard timeout.

No change in developer behaviour is needed - this just enforces the
hard timeout portion of the previously agreed upon decision: that new
pages would be held to our target performance of 1s for their 99th
percentile render time, with a hard timeout of 5 seconds.

The way this was done, was to record the page ids for all the slow
page ids; the DB request to retrieve the 100 odd extra rules takes
3ms, and the render time for a basic page was not impaired on
qastaging, so I don't expect any fallout. This is also good news for
folk with lots of feature flags / rules: the system is scalable well
beyond how we are using it today.

Cheers,
Rob

Follow ups