Re: Fwd: Re: need help for a bug in the ui

On Fri, 22 Jun 2012, Ivo Kracht wrote:

> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Betreff: 	Re: [Launchpad-dev] need help for a bug in the ui
> Datum: 	Fri, 22 Jun 2012 10:39:14 +0200
> Von: 	Ivo Kracht <ivo.kracht@xxxxxx>
> An: 	Julian Edwards <julian.edwards@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>

> Am 22.06.2012 08:22, schrieb Julian Edwards:
> > For people confused by the type I am guessing he meant
> > https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/824292
> >
> > Anyway Ivo, I think we need to do two things:
> >
> > 1. Get rid of the "All uploads" on the right.
> > 2. Change the link other text from "Show uploads" to "Show upload queue"
> >
> > I've commented on the bug to this effect.
> >
> > Cheers.
> Yes that's exactly the bug i meant. The point I made tough was that on
> the different categroies of that page these "Show all ..." links are
> sometimes placed on the right side and sometimes below. I think that is
> a little bit confusing, isn't it?

I think it's a good point Ivo, the pattern should be consistent. I've
commented as well and perhaps we should get some feedback from the UI guys
on this one. Personally, I think the common pattern is that each block
there has a full link on the upper right and that should be kept. Most of
them do not have the additional link in the body of the block at the
bottom. I'd assume that is the redundant bit that should go.

--

Rick Harding

Launchpad Developer
https://launchpad.net/~rharding