Re: Disclosure bugs that needs testing

Hi Curtis,

I did the ET for this and the previous week fixed bugs.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/918754
cannot delete/merge a team with private branches
* Verify that Lp tells you that you need to delete them or change
their owner.
• can't change owner of a existing private branch to a team, even if
the team ows the project and have sharing enabled for everything

https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/1028275
New BugSummary triggers don't cope with duplicateof changes
* Put a bug in NEW status, the bugs page says there is 1 New bugs.
* Retarget the NEW bug to another project
* Verify that the bugs page says there are 0 New bugs.
• bug portlet say there's -1 bugs

https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/1025414
Bug/branch privacy badge alt text is wrong/lies

• on branch listing the badge only says Private instead of the
information type description

https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/1023425
Duplicate error "not a valid bug number or nickname" when
nicknames are defunct

• if using characters other than numbers in the duplicateof overlay
you get this error message: bug_id: got 'unicode', expected int:
u'123#'

https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/1031229
#1031229 Project sharing policies need restricting

• text for branch sharing policy in +sharing page overflows the overlay
• when I don't have edit access the policy still looks like a link on
hover (see launchpad/+sharing)

https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/435767
#435767 too hard to register a project and its team

• can't set membership policy on chromium

https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/1035661
#1035661 group membership expire date "self renewal" can not be
         set: "Wrong Type"

• still can reproduce this bug on qa staging using
https://qastaging.launchpad.net/~foobarino-team/+edit

--
Diogo M. Matsubara