Re: Raring package importer breakage

On 22/10/2012, Martin Packman <martin.packman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Currently every[1] package import is failing[2] because the new 'raring'
> series is not present in the list of releases obtainted from distro-info.

Confusingly, though distro-info is required by builddeb, what actually
matters is some lp:udd hard coded values. So, the csv release data is
out of date, but it already lacked quantal and nothing was breaking.

I've added 'raring' to the udd code which and requeued the failed
imports which should do for now, but the code really should use
distro-info otherwise it will just break again next release.

Martin