Juju GUI/Yellow squad weekly topics: December 14

http://codesinger.blogspot.com/2012/12/yellow-squad-weekly-topics-december-14.html

We are working on the Juju GUI.

IRC nicks indicate the person who raised the issue.

• Makyo: the GUI can break the charm
• bcsaller: Write user stories as functional tests: improv plus Selenium
• bcsaller: card velocity improving
• gary_poster: run the tests before landing, or, we are not as good as an automatic tester
• gary_poster: teknico is "documentation daddy"
• bcsaller and Makyo: proliferation of ENV=1 make [target] rules
• goodspud: what do we do with the juju-gui charm in the gui?

More at the blog post.

Folks on the Juju list, please let me know if you don't want this and the other weekly email coming over here.

Gary