Problem using Launchpad API to retrieve the authenticated user

Hi there,

I'm attempting to build a Launchpad client and have run into a problem
sending a signed OAuth request to retrieve the authenticated user.

Every time I send a GET request to
https://api.staging.launchpad.net/people/+me I get a 401 Unauthorised
response before the redirect can happen.

I would have thought there was a problem with my OAuth tokens if, whenever
I send the exact same request to http://www.launchpad.net/people/+me, I
didn't get the full HTML page for the authenticated user back.

Does this description give anyone any idea what's wrong with my code, or
would you need to see more of it before knowing for sure?

Thanks,
Chris

Follow ups